Award Prosthetics Guiding Principles
To achieve our objectives, the staff at Award Prosthetics, Inc. believes in certain 'Guiding Principles':
- to educate and inform our clients of their choices, based on their needs
- to listen to our clients and put their objectives at the top of the list, thereby becoming mutual goals
- to encourage our clients to take an active part in their progress
- to provide an opportunity to communicate with other amputees, when possible and appropriate
- to use experience combined with technology to create positive solutions for our clients
- The people we see are ‘clients’. ‘Patients’ belong to the medical world. (From the perspective of the amputee, being referred to as a client is ‘empowering’! We like that definition!).